Pre-Lude

I have always had this idea of writing a blog after insightful conversations with my friends as we had directly/indirectly benefited from the verbal exchanges. It always just remained as a thought till now. The thought of how these insightful conversations could be written into a form of a blog as a record which could then be utilised to the benefit of anyone who is looking for an additional opinion sounded really appealing to me. For once, I decided to stop worrying if the article would even be read by anyone and just get it done. Honestly, I believe my topics could be very wide ranging considering my own life journey. From developing the habit of saving at a young age to capitalising on higher savings interest rates , learning about investments to car and home buying, my list goes on. So I really hope that my stamina can keep it up and if my articles somehow connect with you and your situation, we could always have a discussion in the comments section.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A note to my 19 year old self

Consider delaying instant gratification